IJCAR 2010 - 5th International Joint Conference on Automated Reasoning
Edinburgh, UK, July 16-19, 2010
- Abstract submission deadline: January 15, 2010
- Paper submission deadline: January 22, 2010
- Notification of paper decisions: March 15, 2010
- Final version of papers due: April 19, 2010
- Conference dates: July 16-19, 2010
IJCAR is the premier international joint conference on all topics in automated reasoning. The IJCAR technical program will consist of presentations of high-quality original research papers, system descriptions, and invited talks. IJCAR 2010 is a merger of leading events in automated reasoning:
- CADE (Conference on Automated Deduction),
- FroCoS (Workshop on Frontiers of Combining Systems),
- FTP (Workshop on First-order Theorem Proving), and
- TABLEAUX (Conference on Analytic Tableaux and Related Methods)
IJCAR 2010 invites submissions related to all aspects of automated reasoning, including foundations, implementations, and applications. Original research papers and descriptions of working automated deduction systems are solicited. The proceedings of IJCAR 2010 will be published by Springer-Verlag in the LNAI/LNCS series.
Submission is electronic, through Easychair.
Authors are strongly encouraged to use LaTeX and the Springer "llncs" format, which can be obtained from here. The page limit is 15 pages for full papers, and 7 pages for system descriptions.