Workshop on Evaluation Methods for Solvers, and Quality Metrics for Solutions
The EMSQMS workshop is concerned with two aspects of logic solver evaluation: methods to evaluate logic solvers meaningfully and metrics to evaluate their solutions.
The workshop will collect ideas and inputs on these topics, to provide specific advice and resources that will help logic solver developers and users obtain meaningful evaluations for research and applications.
In addition to talks on original and previously presented research, the program includes a panel on the main topics on the workshop, with an emphasis on solver competitions and solver community infrastructure, followed by a facilitated discussion on quality metrics for solver solutions.
More information can be found here.
Invited Speakers and Panelists
- Joe Hurd, Galois, Inc. (invited speaker and panelist)
- Daniel Le Berre, Universite dArtois (panelist)
- Ian Horrocks, University of Oxford (panelist)
- Viktor Kuncak, EPFL (panelist)
- Leonardo de Moura, Microsoft Research (panelist)